Review of the Lean Belly Breakthrough
Bruce Krahn and Dr. Heinrick created this program specifically for men and woman over fifty.
The core of the program is a formula by Heinrick that is supposed to work well against belly fat and its associated health issues (such as diabetes, heart disease, and depression).
This is accomplished without the help of diets, drugs or other unnatural means – this is mandatory for a program before you should even look at it.
The main focus of this formula is a healthy approach, which is why we decided to write our lean belly breakthrough reviews in the first place. We are picky!
What is this approach we are speaking of? It is a 2 minute ritual that Dr. Heinrick demonstrated to Krahn on his father-in-law after he had suffered a major heart attack. According to Krahn, this resulted in a loss of 9 pounds of belly fat in 3 days and thirty pounds in one month.
After testing the program we can tell you that these results are quite exaggerated (for marketing purposes, obviously), but the truth is that our friend Kiki did get decent results thanks to this program, which is great given how easy it is to apply.
1. A list of good foods that help in getting rid of belly fat (No diet! Diets don’t work.)
2. A list of bad foods that can trigger heart attacks
3. A list of desserts that are good if you have blood sugar problems
4. An informational overview of signs that your heart is at risk (always good to know)
5. Dr Heinrick’s method to decrease excess fat from different parts of your body.
6. An overview of nutrients from herbs, foods, and spices that affect those hormones responsible for storing fat.
7. A detailed explanation of how to utilize your “sleeping” metabolism.
8. An explanation of how to burn more fat in the same amount of time.
9. Krahn’s effective “60-second belly shred” workout program and video (do this for 2 weeks and you’ll be happy ? )
10. An exact blueprint of what you must do to solve the cause of belly fat all of its related health concerns.
11. Tracking sheets to monitor your progress (useful!)
12. A list of foods that boost your libido (we did not test this one ? )
The only thing you really need to know is that the program is decent, though it claims to be miraculous. We fully understand that strong marketing is necessary to get people interested and we do not judge a program based on its marketing but on the actual results!
1) Credible and Experienced
Sophia and I are health coaches ourselves, and we can tell that Bruce Krahn is a very experienced as a personal trainer. He has been a fitness consultant for over 15 years and has worked with several celebrities.
The program is filled with meal plans that we enjoyed. I can’t say often enough that radical diets don’t work, so it is also an excellent sign if a program doesn’t include any.
2) It works for everyone
Given our own experience, we were able to tell after studying the meal plans that the program is good for everyone, even though the workout is designed for older people. Kiki, our “test subject”, is 52 years old, so she fits the program well.
Sophia and I are in our late twenties and very fit, but we followed the program anyway in order to review it properly.
3) Easy to follow
One of the reasons this program works is simply that it is easy to do. The meals are good and tasty, the workout is okay, and the follow-along videos are fine. Anyone can do this!
4) It tackles the root of the problems
We have seen a lot of fitness and nutrition programs that only work for a while, or only for certain people. Most programs (and all diets) produce a yo-yo effect, so after some time you bounce right back to where you began.
The lean belly breakthrough is different in the sense that it is designed to achieve long-term results. It does this by attacking the root of the problem and introduces the correct exercise and meal plans.
5) 60 day Money back guarantee
Sophia and I love guarantees nearly as much as hula. After all, there are a lot of bad programs out there. We take pride in our work and only recommend what we get results with.
However, you can still get your money back if you want. Sixty days is a very generous refund period — so generous in fact that it speaks for how confident Krahn is about his program.
… … Discover More Topics In “Life Is Beautiful” Online Community,
Being Your Higher Self With The Worldwide Highest Level Professionals and Thinkers.